PARTY IN THE U.S.A.

| comments

"When I move my body, I don't care if my makeup smears. If my face looks silly. I just wanna have fun!"
Charlotte Russe lace top; Esprit tee worn as..cape?(lol); Old Navy shorts, Everbest heels; random accs

Like when you dance in a party, you feel the beat running in your vein, can you think about anything else?So, please enjoy your time, don't waste it on unnecessary things and minds!

Inside my bag this summer: The Body Shop Facial Spritz, ROC Sunscreen (SPF 40), The Body Shop Lip Butter, sunglasses, Watsons Oil Control Roll, eyeliner for tightlining my upper waterline; and hairband. Products Im loving now is The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter above!it has the best scent ever!

PS HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY FOR U.S.A !
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger