PARISIENNE UNDERGROUND.

| comments

"Disco is when you feel each other without words" - BarbieJunk
Im living in a roller-coaster life nowadays, or maybe a disco night life? Everything turns into a mess in a dramatically fun way, and it rocks! I love my high school routines, everyone I meet in class, and so does every teacher with their subjects to teach.. I was always expecting for a new challenge in my flat life and this is it!

anyway the Forever21 Eiffel Necklace I wore here is the one I won in Kak Nitya's giveaway! (visit her blog HERE) She's very friendly and blowing here lotta thanks&best wishes for this winning chance!
It came with a well-packaged packet with the original F21 mini plastic bag and the necklace was put in the cute little red tulle pocket.. And take a look on how it really matches my Eiffel earrings! ^______^ 

oh, and I just found out that a glasses can change someone's eyes..yeah. haha I purchase this glasses for $2 :p I'm uber happy!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger