destination unknown

| comments

So in approximately two weeks my mommy and I are grabbing our passports and our cutest flight-ready sundresses and jetting off to the City of Light for five days before I continue along to Denmark. I am so stoked for this trip, more excited than I think I've ever been in my entire life! It will be my first time in Paris, let alone Europe, and I just cannot wait for such a fabulous experience.

In those five days -I know, such a short time for a city of endless possibilities!- we will be mostly eating fabulous rustic French food, touring a few art museums (and possibly seeing the costume design archives at the Louvre!), and, of course, shopping! (I haven't been in a month, so Paris, you better not disappoint!)

Obviously some of you other bloggers are skilled in the art of Paris-visiting, and if any of you have recommendations on where to eat, shop, or just places we absolutely cannot miss, please do let me know! I want to get the best out of our five days in Paris =)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger