MANY WATERS CANNOT QUENCH LOVE, NEITHER CAN THE FLOODS DROWN IT.

| comments

"I'd fight against Satan and all his demons, even if they offer me eternity. I'd give you the invisible, magical arrow of Cupid,through the beating hearts of doves. I would sit you on a throne of gold and ruby,surrender to you like a Queen because you really are. With the mysterious beauty of glimmering gemstones and silken robes,and a palace right by the flowing, clear stream,I would serve you to the infinity. What's more should I dedicate to you, my lady, in the honour to prove my love?"
"Nothing,"she said,"I only need your gentle, warm kisses. That tender feel of your touch over my cold body, like the way you embrace my every inch of imperfections. I am the black and you are the white, like the wheel you'd be on the upside and I'm falling deep down inside. But somehow, they are the best combination ever."

PS Please kindly ignore my bad skill on curling the bottom of my hair and my inherited big thighs xD
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger