Would You Dare to Wear: Dip-Dyed Hair?

| comments

I swear all of a sudden like a dozen girls have half-dyed hair -or, as I like to call it, dip-dyed hair, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I think I like it on certain people, but it's definitely not working for the majority of girls at my school. Like, one girl has one little strand of hair dyed purple, and it just looks silly. Another girl has the bottom half of her hair dyed bright blue, but there's a really obvious line between her blue hair and her natural coloring.

Basically, the girls sporting this trend at my school aren't rocking it. But I do like the trend in these instances:


Maybe for a party I would put in a pink clip-in extention, but personally I would never dye my hair, especially in some weird neon color.

Would you?
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger