I see a mansard roof through the trees

| comments

Dress by me! Steve Madden boots

I've been waiting for a sunny day to debut this new dress and today was that day! Oh, I love those odd days in March and April when it truly feels like summer...if only I wasn't stuck studying for AP tests and SATs(!!!) Anyways, introducing the Hawaiian Watercolor Shift Dress! As I told my friend, it's kind of like a mullet, because it's a shift in the front and fitted in the back!

I'm so bummed that fashion month is over. But I'll be posting a lot about the trends I noticed, my favorite collections, and definitely more outfits!

P.S. I've recently joined Weardrobe so check it out!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger