we turn it up

| comments

Sweater, top, skirt, and shoes all from Anthropologie (no of course I don't shop there often)
vintage brooch
Grandma's pearls

What I wore on Monday. For as much Anthropologie as I have in my wardrobe (and in that picture) I really haven't gone there in a while. I haven't been shopping, really, in a while. I know, ridiculous. But I've been thinking about all the people doing the 30 for 30 challenge and while I don't think I could manage that, I have started to think about our roles as consumers and all that. Of course, for the fashion industry to thrive, there must be consumers, but there should be a balance. I'm trying to work with what I have, think about my clothes in new ways, and make more of my own clothing rather than buying it all. And when I do buy more things, I want to make sure they are worthwhile, not just trendy. 


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger