The Girls of 2010: No. 2

| comments

Emma Watson


Emma Watson is a woman of many talents: for ten years she's dazzled the silver screen as brainy, frizzy-haired wizard Hermione Granger, she's a sophomore at Brown University, an Ivy League school, and she's managed to become one of the fashion world's favorite celebrities. For twenty, I'd say she's accomplished a lot. This summer will mark the end of the eight Harry Potter films, but I do hope that Emma continues to make movies or maybe just appearances. For a girl who's grown up with the Harry Potter books and movies, I'd say she's my biggest celebrity role model. She's gorgeous, she's smart, she's stylish; and more important than any of that, she seems to be pretty grounded for one of the highest-paid teenagers around. Really, I wish there were more Emma Watsons in the world.






Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger