The Girls of 2010: No. 1!

| comments

And finally...

I've put this off long enough...

the girl that I feel has best embodied the past year...

Blake Lively!


It's no secret that I adore Blake Lively. She is one of my celebrity role models, and basically I think she's fabulous. So I may be biased when picking her as the girl of 2010, but I think a lot of other people might agree with that statement. Why don't you ask, oh, Karl Lagerfeld? Yes, Blake has become one of the Chanel it girls, and in the spring she's going to be the new spokesmodel for the brand's Mademoiselle line. Or how about Anna Wintour, editor-in-chief of Vogue? Blake has also managed to become one of Anna's besties. 
But why have two of the most prominent names in fashion befriended our girl, Blake? She's got impeccable style, she's fresh and fun, and she's basically everywhere right now. Blake really has that star quality- everything she touches turns to gold. 








Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger