That Look is So Last Year

| comments

Before my friend and I went out on New Year's Eve, my ten-year-old brother insisted on holding a photo shoot. This is why I love that kid.

(Yes, I am that cool)
Juicy Couture Dress; American Eagle headband


The night was alright, but people need to stop trying to make New Year's a thing for teenagers and little kids, because it isn't. We aren't even allowed to be out where I live past eleven (not that that stopped us) so it's rather pointless. Still, I guess I managed to have some fun, and it was an excuse to dress up like the lovely girl above. Wow, she is just too cool for words.

Now please do excuse me while I work on the homework my teachers so lovingly assigned to me over my BREAK! Rawr.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger