the mod squad

| comments

I can't believe I missed it somehow (probably when I was on my trip last weekend) but today I finally got around to seeing the Philosophy fall show and promptly declared it one of my favorite collections. The pastels for fall, the girly-mod 60s theme, the opulent but subtle details and patterns...I'm sure I would have swooned had I been there during the presentation, I enjoyed it that much.

The clothes immediately conjured up pictures of Twiggy in her awesome shift minis and other glamorous mod girls of the sixties.The Easter egg pallet gave the collection a more innocent touch (which I of course adore) and Alberta Ferretti managed to make this lighter collection still appropriate for fall by pairing each perfect dress with a fabulous matching coat. Perhaps the collection is a little too good-girl for some, but I personally adore it. I would do anything to get my hands one one of those baby blue coats.



(images not mine)






Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger