She's Got It Down

| comments

A week or two ago I wrote about how cool Hailee Steinfeld looked at the SAG Awards.

Since then she's found a much-deserved spot on my small list of celebrity style icons.

For someone who's only fourteen, I'm quite impressed. She's managed to chose fun, fresh, and age-appropriate looks for all of her red carpet events. She's a perfect example of how you can look great and unique without looking like a hooker-in-training, a lesson some of my classmates should take note of.

 

Hailee's future surely looks promising, with an Oscar nomination already, and I hope to see more from her in the future. She's absolutely gorgeous and a great role model on how young girls should dress- plus, anyone who can turn the Spring 2011 Miu Miu dresses into something I actually enjoy deserves to be recognized.

(all images from Zimbio.com)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger