| comments

Ann Taylor Loft top borrowed from my mommy; Eyelet skirt from J. Crew; Fringe boots from Sam Edelman

It's been rather cold lately -and by cold I'm speaking relatively, I understand that the majority of the nation is stuck in serious storm weather- so I went for a long sleeve shirt today. Strangely, I realized I only have two long sleeve shirts in my closet. How sad! Anyways, today I was doing a "going for a sail" look mixed with the whole "crazy, over-sugared Pocahontas" (the over-sugared part was apparent from the way I was acting today). We had an assembly today and my friend's band played "Walcott" by Vampire Weekend, which is basically my favorite. So I'm quite content. Yup.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger