I've Got Sunshine on a Cloudy Day

| comments

    
Another beautiful warm day in sunny San Diego! Because I had an interview for a leadership camp thing after school, I got a little spiffed up and channeled a sort of fifties goody two-shoes (aka Sandy before the drag race).

Dress- J. Crew
Sweater- Anthropologie
Sandals- Coach
Pearls*- from my grandmother
Pin- American Eagle

*Back-story! I've always wanted to have "my grandmother's pearls" so I could legitimately feel like the preppy daughter of an old money family, but alas, my ancestors were no Vanderbilts. So imagine my surprise when my dad mentioned he had this old strand of pearls from my grandmother! And voila! I finally feel like a true prepster!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger