VAMPIRE OFF DUTY.

| comments

"When you can live forever, what do you life for?" - Twilight Saga, by Stephanie Meyer
Quotes above is taken from may be the hottest movie quote nowadays.. But to think more about it, it's quite hard to answer. Some feel too afraid of death, and some commite suicide. Kinda weird and..complicated.

I know, there's no healthy person who wants to die. It's also nice to know you still hv too much time to get more and learn more, but on the flip side.. To only stand there, watching the years passed like yesterday, people you love come and go.. I don't know if it'd be that worth it. I guess I'd be slowly insane, cos even earth has its end of time.. and realizing Im the only one left to face the doomsday, with nobody's around? May I say immortality is meaningless, pointless and futile by every single day you live in that way?

So if I could choose.. of course I want to live as long as I can, with my big family stay with me, giving me love and care.. Maybe that's enough for me. And till the last second I hv to close my eyes, I still hv them, and no regret comes when my soul leaves my body.. for ever. :)
PS cant wait for Eclipse!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger