If money wasn't an issue...

| comments

My boss was telling me the other day that one of the questions on the application for FIT (where she went) was "If money was not an issue, what would your wardrobe consist of?" and she asked my coworker and I what our answer would be.

At the moment, this is what I would say:

  1. Alice by Temperley Mini Alva Silk Dress- I recently got a Marc by Marc Jacobs dress that looks quite similar, but I love the cut and all the hardware is such a lovely touch. It's the ultimate girl-friendly military style dress. 
  2. Mulberry Alexa Leather Bag- I cannot resist a good caramel leather bag, and this is one of the best bags I have seen in a long time. It is functional, big but not too big, and totally and completely cool.
  3. See by Chloe Printed Silk Twill Dress- I absolutely love the print on this dress. It is different but still me, and the little bow just makes it so much better. I also enjoy the structured shoulder. It just gives the dress so much life.
  4. Topshop Knitted Flower Cardigan- okay, so this probably isn't that much of a splurge, but isn't it darling? Such a sweet little sweater with flowers embroidered! I adore it.
  5. Yves Saint Laurent Arty Metal and Enamel Ring- Though I'm not much of a ring person, I would be if I was wearing this ring! Gold and turquoise is perhaps my favorite color combination, and thus, I adore this ring. 
  6. Alexander Wang Zipper Square-Frame Sunglasses- I love, love, love  the shape of these glasses. They're completely oversized and exaggerated, but it looks so neat! I'm not sure how they would look on me, per say, but I will just imagine that they look fantastic.
  7. Miu Miu Bow-Embellished Patent-Leather Flats- It's very difficult to find the perfect pair of ballet flats, but these shoes may very well be the ones. I'm loving the two-tone, almost saddle-shoe affect, and of course, a bow makes everything better.
  8. Moschino Cropped Checked Tweed Jacket- This is a perfect jacket, in my opinion. I am a sucker for anything tweed, navy, or double-breasted- and look! It's all three! Plus, the cut is chic and fun, but you can wear this jacket with pretty much anything. Versatility always wins in my book!
  9. Prova Hamish Camo Printed Silk Scarf- I've always wanted a scarf like this! Well, not really, but I think this is so cute. And I've realized that I really am a scarf person. They are so easy to wear and in several ways too. This one, I'm sure, would be no exception.
  10. See by Chloe Sequinned Tulle Dress- Can somebody say LBD? This dress is a whole new spin on the LBD, because it's even cooler! This is the ultimate party frock. Slip in on and through on your super cute Prada five-inches, and you're ready to go!
  11. Miu Miu Spectator Peep-toe Pumps- Very similar to the other Miu Miu shoes, but brown and in insanely cute heel form!
  12. Tibi Belize Printed Silk Tunic- This is just a fun top to wear, and I love all of the colors blended and mixed together.
  13. Burberry Buckled Leather Ankle Boots- It has buckles, brown leather, and laces. It's the amazing Burberry ankle boot! How fabulous are these boots? Oh, if only I owned them, I would wear them with everything. So what if it's usually too hot here for boots? I will find a way.
P.S. I will update hopefully later today with pictures of the dress I just finished making. I promise, it is absolutely adorable. 
    Share this article :

    Post a Comment

     
    Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
    Proudly powered by Blogger