Think I'm In Love

| comments

You know that feeling you get when you see an extremely attractive guy, how your brain goes all fuzzy like wrackspurts are invading it and everything around you just stops? Well, I got that feeling today. Only, there was no (straight) man in sight. No, it was in the shoe department of Nordstrom where I, Lindsey, fell in love with the most beautiful pair of Miu Miu boots.

Earlier today when making my shopping list for fall I wrote in big letters: LOOK FOR TIMELESS PIECES WITH SPECIAL EMBELLISHMENTS AND DETAILS. Well, friends, I have found that piece! Shall I describe these boots to you? Black, knee-high suede boots. Two inch heel. They seem pretty nondescript at first glance. You nod at them and think, okay, these boots are alright, but nothing special.

BUT THEN...you notice the heel. Dozens of tiny clear crystals bedazzle the chunky heel. These boots, these seemingly plain boots, suddenly become extraordinary. This tiny adjustment to plain jane boots makes them magical. They are still seasonless -black, my darling, goes with everything, you know- but those tiny jewels give a perfect touch of glamour.

I am already counting the days until these bad babies go on sale. Also, the "Miu Miu Boots or Bust!" savings fund begins now.




Miu Miu Suede Jewel-Heel Boots at Neiman Marcus

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger