Schoolhouse Rock

| comments

It's official: There is one more day of summer left after today. I've picked up my senior schedule and indulged in some summer favorites (Mexican food and chilling at the swanky beachfront resort, wafting in the smells of sunscreen and salt water) and I plan to enjoy every last minute of this summer. It truly has been a marvelous one, but now the school year approaches. I'm a bit nervous, what with APs and college apps and the pressures that come along with such rigorous activities, but there's one thing that gets me super pumped for heading back to the books, and that's the super cool school supplies I always get!

When calculus and French conjugations get you down, it always helps to be writing your notes in hot pink ink and storing homework in artistic folders. Here are some of my favorite back-to-school musts that are functional and absolutely adorable.






Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger