How Do I Breathe With No Air?

| comments

The other day at the boutique Kit was going through some of her abandoned projects and we stumbled across a most beautiful corset. I'm pretty sure there were at least twenty different panels and a dozen pipes of boning. There's something about the antiquity of a corset that fascinates me. To know that much of the western world once wore these, it really makes you realize how much work went into clothes back in the olden times. Because corsets are such lovely garments, I've decided my next project will be making a corset of my own. I figure if I can make that, I can make anything! Here's some stuff to get me inspired.


(images found on tumblr, weheartit, and style.com in other words not mine)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger