I TELL YA, I'M NOT HERE TO SELL YA.

| comments

When you walked into my life, I stopped painting. Since you are the perfect work of art. I lost myself in the creases of your heart, in the wrinkles at the edges of your smile. Sweetheart, I don’t want to be just another girl in the long list of girlfriends you ever had. Neither an afterthought, or to be forgotten. Well I gotta tell you that I would stay. I want to be a common fixture in your house, as well as the bed you lay on when you need peace. Like the chairs on the counter top while comfort is what you're looking for. Can you just look at me, please?
In case you are wondering, I wore MAC Russian Red on my lips. Personally the perfect red for me. MAC Ruby Woo or Avon Red Hot might be pretty dupable (Ruby Woo is more into the drier and brighter side) I do love how red lipsticks can boost your confidence like 1,2,3!
[top]My current favorite way to wear a top which is too long and doesn't flatter my body. Just a simple knot and it gives such an unique touch to your outfit! Have you tried this also? ^___^
[bottom]I realize that I have been sticking into my nude pumps lately. Definitely my best pair ever! But before you guys got bored with it, I just wanna show you my newest pair. The color catches my eyes, it's just this soft blueish gray and trust me, it's super comfortable! Can't wait to feature this on the next post =)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger