Sound of Sunshine

| comments

So annoying when the day we go back to school is the prettiest one. Um, sun, spring break was last week. But regardless, I made the most of the sun and donned my most summery ensemble and taking advantage of all the new items I got for my birthday.

Kimchi Blue romper; Banana Republic sweater; Report sandals; Kate Spade bag; Ray-ban sunglasses

I GOT THE SCOUT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry it is just so ultra exciting! I wanted the pink one but unfortunately they were all sold out. But ohmigod I love this bag so much and it is perfect.

This weekend is going to be rather stressful due to AP testing next week and PROM on Saturday! Oh gosh, this time next week I am going to be so exhausted by it all. But it's gonna be fun, just tiring and stressful. Oh well. At least I can do it all in style!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger