birds of a feather

| comments

So back in October I think I told my friend that feathers were going to be huge this spring and she was like, "Hmmm that's odd, you really think so?" but I could tell she didn't really believe me. However, just the other day we hung out after she went shopping for prom dresses and said to me, "You know, Lindsey, you were right! Feathers are everywhere!" Call me that That's So Raven of the fashion world.

Let's take a look at some ways the feather is taking over spring trends, shall we?

Do Your Ears Hang Low?

From Ke$ha to Gwyneth Paltrow, feather earrings have become all the rage

 On the Fringe

 A feather trim is a fun and chic way to celebrate the trend
 Rebecca Taylor; Jenny Packham; Just Cavalli; Matthew Williamson

How the Runways Do It

 Take inspiration from high fashion masters

Alexander McQueen; Alice + Olivia; Chanel

 (images not mine)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger