Desert Cactus

| comments

Oh, Coachella, how I long to be there every year (but I promise I shall be there next year!) I know this is a little delayed but I absolutely must talk about the fabulous fashions of the Indio music festival. My mom thinks that I would be miserable in the hot hot sun with a bunch of other sweaty people, but oh, how I wish I could go and parade my most extravagant ensembles along with the rest of the hip crowd.

Coachella fashion is basically the modern interpretation of hippie and bohemian fashions, and while that may stray a bit from my standard pink and preppy tendencies, I still am at heart a beachy California girl who can rock (natural) beach waves (and by natural I mean salt water, sand-in-your-scalp, sunkissed tresses) and floppy hats. At Coachella I feel like the indie boho girl in me could thrive and flourish, and I cannot wait until next year when I will hopefully be able to attend.

But for now I can admire from afar. Here are some super cool looks that I adore:


Here's to next year's show!
(images not mine)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger