Sometimes Life Takes You by the Hand

| comments

Top by me, Juicy Couture cardigan, Paige jeans, Report sandals, vintage pearls

Ugh, again It has been a week since I've last posted, and again I apologize. But look what I've done while I've been busy! A brand new top (strapless, corseted, and two tiers) that fiveloaves twofish may be turning in to a party dress for next year! Be excited.

Plus, I got my prom dress (Eeee!!!!!!!!!) It's a perfect mint-condition 50s prom dress and I'm so excited to wear it. I have to take it in a bit but it is seriously the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. And of course from a design perspective it is amazing to see how much work goes in to a big poof of a dress like mine. They just don't make them like they used to, huh? Here are some pictures of my dress, but you'll have to wait until prom night to see it on:


Isn't it just the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? I don't think I'd be much more excited if I had a Rodarte dress or something. This is my dream dress and I LOVE it!

And because it's vintage, I know no one else will have it! Because no one wants to show up in the same outfit as someone else. That's always awkward.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger