The Girls of 2011: No. 8

| comments

Amber Heard

Ever since Megan Fox told everyone she was apparently married I feel we have all been looking for the next bombshell, but no need to fear, for Amber Heard has answered all our calls! Who else could play the role of playboy bunny in the new TV show The Playboy Club? And, dare I say it, I prefer her to Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems Amber has a bit more fun than the other sultry actresses out there. She laughs and smiles and is just all around cuter. Or maybe I'm just biased because she's blonde. Amber always accentuates her good looks in form-fitting, low-sweeping gowns with the occasional thigh-high slit. Maybe it's just me, but I feel she could very well be the Marilyn Monroe of our generation.

 (all images from Zimbio.com)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger