The Girls of 2011: No. 3

| comments

Hailee Steinfeld

It is no secret that I am obsessed with Hailee Steinfeld, so maybe I'm a bit biased, but I think I speak for a lot of people when I say she was one of the best dressed young starlets this year. There's something so fresh about her style, and I know I'm not the only one who thinks so. Hailee wowed as the star of Miu Miu's Fall 2011 campaign and has been praised for her sense of style. She also received a huge nod in the acting category when she was nominated for an Oscar for her role in True Grit. Hailee has some serious skills and a wonderful personality. I cannot wait to see her more this next year.


(all images from zimbio.com)


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger