I GOT SOME SKELETONS IN MY CLOSET.

| comments

 Charlotte Russe lace top; Old Navy vintage belt; mom's navy jegging; Bultom wedges

greetings for everyone! /( ^o^)/ Okay, I'm going to do a little confession. I have a weird...habit. I reorganize my wardrobe about once a week or every 2 weeks. I know it's not necessary, but I don't have any idea why I always find the old stuffs which just appear in sudden. Maybe I need additional eyes on my forehead or elsewhere =p
Anyway I gotta love them. Yesterday morning I finally satisfied with these super small sunglasses my mom bought in Singapore. I will tell you something unique about them when I have a chance to do random post. Stay tuned!
anyway, if you did read my previous post, you must know that I'm suffering from the facial matters. Trust me, last Monday ALL my friends shocked when they saw my face! I know the scars (sort of) are mad...Thanks God they're going to vanish nowadays and I notice my skin is kinda improving. But please, think twice before you plan to choose this option for your skin care routine... It does, does, DOES HURT!
lastly, gotta introduce you my current sweetheart. I find this pair of wedges is made from the most comfortable material I ever try on! I can walk for hours with her without getting blisters like the other shoes give. What's your comfiest beautiful shoes lately? ^_____^
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger