The Girls of 2010: No. 6

| comments

Leighton Meester


I may be biased, seeing as how Blair Waldorf is my absolute idol, but Leighton has really proved to be just as fashion-forward as her on-screen character this year. Some may claim that Leighton is trying too hard to compete with her effortlessly cool costar Blake Lively, but I think the two have completely different styles, both of which I enjoy very much. Leighton loves to take risks and I think they pay off. Which is a good thing, too; with her first major movie roll in Country Strong and campaigns for Vera Wang and Missoni coming this spring, she better get used to being in the spotlight.









Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger