JAZZ ME OUT.

| comments

Banana Republic top; Old Navy shorts; mom's belt; random silver rings

These past 2 weeks were definitely terrible time for me. Given lots of papers and assignments, not to mention the tests, grabbing simple outfits to put on is really comforting to chill out a bit. I picked basic cutting outfits with a touch of nice-detailed accs when it came to a chance for hanging out. I'm sorry that I took pictures without shoes on. Lol I was in a hurry but I really want to share and tell you guys, my scores are great with you around keeping my spirit up. Thankyou! =)
Anyway I currently in love with jazz music! What's your current faved genre?
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger