do the d a n c e

| comments

I'm writing to you with freshly- manicured hands. Oh, how lovely it feels to have pretty hands!

So our homecoming dance is tomorrow, and this year I'm going for all sorts of looks.


For the dress:
I'm actually making my dress (hopefully I'll finish it) but it does have a similar look to this Lanvin dress. I think I conscientiously drew inspiration from it. That's just what Lanvin does to me.

for the hair:
I loved the messy side braids that Alexander Wang did for his Spring 2010 show. It's different but nothing too uptight or formal.

For the nails:
I love everything Katy Perry does right now, and her neon yellow nails are no exception. I thought it would be a fun pairing with the blue dress, and different from the usual shades of pink I normally get.


Still have a lot to do for the big day, but I'll take plenty of pictures of my favorite party frocks and homecoming moments.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger