They say the defenition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

| comments

So at the hotel my mom and I stayed at in Paris (Hotel Recamier; super fabulous, I highly suggest it) they had all this super cool decor, kind of a mix of modern and luxe and just kind of funky, but totally chic. My favorite thing was that on each stair landing, they had this bust, but each one was different from the last.


I don't know who the artist behind these mastermind busts is, but I did see a sculpture similar to the last one (with random red and blue stripes) somewhere else in the city. Anyway, just thought they were neat and wanted to share them with you!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger