these boots were made for walkin'

| comments

 
Have you seen these Alaïa boots? Well, why not!?

I am a very picky girl when it comes to shoes. I am not easily impressed, especially because there are many shoes that I simply cannot wear because of my crappy feet. There are many requirements that a shoe must meet before it can even be considered as a possible purchase.

But goodness, these shoes may be the most beautiful things I've ever laid eyes on. The detail is beyond impressive, the shape perfect, the heel height nothing too extreme- the only thing I'm a little iffy on is the color. White is always risky, and I'm already conscious with shoes because I feel my feet look ginormous, but since these shoes are only a fantastic daydream, I'm going to ignore all possible setbacks.

Anyway, these shoes are truly works of art, and I will dream about them for many nights to come.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger