We Built This City

| comments

On this perfect summer Sunday two of my friends and I went to the U.S. Open Sandcastle Competition in Imperial Beach and it was a perfect way to spend the day! The sand sculptures are really quite impressive, vendors and fun interactive booths lined the streets, and fair-worthy food filled the air with sweet aromas. While my camera is still in the shop (which is why I haven't been uploading any personal style shots, though I promise my style is chic as always) I've been using my Instagram app to take snapshots. The Kate Spade tumblr keeps on uploading instagram pics and I must admit it is a quick and easy way to turn drab photos into cool, vintage-looking shots.

Images taken by me on my iPod with the Instagram App
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger