To The Max*

| comments

*I apologize for that cheesy title, but alas, it was all I could think of.

So I finally got around to getting a super cool navy knit maxi skirt from Splendid the other day and I am seriously so excited to wear it, but I don't know quite how to go about wearing it without looking like a crazy old boho lady. So naturally I drew some inspiration from fellow fashion enthusiasts and I've decided to share my favorite maxi looks with all of you! Yay!

I love the foresty hue and the juxtaposition with the soft skirt and the tough leather jacket.

 The metallic color and the accordion pleating are just wonderful and I love how it flows
 The bohemian dress is so sweet and I love the ivory tone, but those sandals make it hip, not granny-chic.
 The orange and grey work perfectly together, and the gossamer skirt gives the outfit a bit of sex appeal.
 Sometimes I fear a maxi might drown me with fabric, but this loose off-the-shoulder style makes it effortlessly chic.
The prairie skirt against the rich green is gorgeous, but my goodness, those shoes make this outfit amazing.


What are your favorite ways to style maxi skirts and dresses?
(all images from stockholmstreetstyle and streetfsn)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger