The Lonely Hearts Club

| comments

What I enjoy most about Valentine's Day is not the excessive romantic lovey-dovey-ness but rather the fact that I can wear as much pink as I want without being judged -not that that really stops me any other day of the year. Still, it is nice to be able to outwardly flaunt my rose-colored clothes without people gawking at me like I'm some kind of My Little Pony.

J. Crew button-down and skirt
Anthropologie sunglasses
Steve Madden boots
Ann Taylor leopard skinny belt 

And because I love you, my fabulous readers so much, I have made a collection of fashion-centric Valentine's Day cards that I'm surprised Hallmark didn't already pick up! Haha. They are totally cringe-worthy (they were made on MS Paint, after all) but hopefully someone gets a good laugh out of them.




Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger