The End of the Year is Near

| comments

Sorry for being MIA lately. My family and I took a much needed vacation over Thanksgiving break and now I feel all relaxed and rejuvenated. I have submitted 3 out of 6 college applications (!!!) and my stress has seemed to vanish over this past week.

But alas, I am back, and now it is crunch time. My favorite time of the year is finally here, and I have a ton of fabulous treats prepared for you guys (keep checking back for some extremely chic holiday gift guides).

2011 is almost over, and like everyone else, I like to do a recap of my favorite style moments. If you look in the archives of The Fashion Barbie, you'll see the Top Ten Girls of 2010, with Blake Lively taking the crown as last year's It Girl. But the crown is entirely up for grabs this year, so if you feel someone deserves the title of It Girl of 2011, leave a comment! And expect the first installment of the countdown once December rolls around.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger