JUST GONNA STAND THERE AND WATCH ME BURN.

| comments

Catalina lace top; Update Forever shorts; mom's suede boots; random accessories
currently in love with this baby, it's more a see-through top which is very comfortable and unique in the same time. It's pretty long in fact, I'm thinking to cut it soon, but for this time I decided to tug it in . Omg omg bunch of apologizes for the messiness I made inside my shorts :b


ah, and thanks a lot for wishing me a safe trip to Lembang ^_____^ I'm pretty tanned and fatter lately. It was sure a devastating and strict days there, yet we had too many snack time =p But I'm not thinking about getting on diet, because school tasks already make me breathless now. Such a natural way to get my normal weight back. Muahaha. PS Wish you all have a great November! I cant believe time flies too fast! Don't you? xoxo imy


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger