new york state of mind

| comments

Ironically enough, we still are kind of in the spring/summer season, and already we are looking forward to next year's fashion forecast.

But that's okay. Because frankly, I'm in love. Here are some of my favorite New York shows:

Custo Barcelona: The Fearless One

It's no secret that I love color, but sometimes I am so disappointed by the lack of it on runways. All the minimalistic stuff is cool every once in a while, but when it comes right down to it, I am a girl who has almost no black in my wardrobe but almost every color of the rainbow. Can you see why I love this? 

Badgley Mischka: Glamour at It's Best

Every season I'm on the lookout for possible red carpet hits. I am obsessed with evening gowns, perhaps because they're still an item you really only wear while playing dress-up still. I can tell that Badgley Mischka is going to have several red carpet moments this season. Almost every gown was exquisite- I had to narrow it down to my absolute favorites, but there were so many dresses to choose from!

L.A.M.B: The Fabulous Gwen

Gwen Stefani is one of my idols. She's 40+ and still looks like she's twenty, can still rock out with the best of them, and she is one of the few celebrities actually involved with their lines. I've always liked L.A.M.B. and the clothes they've produced- it's like pieces of Gwen that you can wear. But this season Miss Stefani outdid herself  with these cool African prints and ultra-fun party frocks. If only these clothes could be in my closet...

Dennis Basso: Party On

Dennis Basso is another designer that produces fabulous party dresses every season. As I've already said, I'm addicted to evening wear and dresses, so of course I love his work. His spring show was full of all sorts of fun dresses that absolutely wowed- again, I had to pick my absolute top picks. I can see these three dresses on Emma Watson, Zoe Saldana, and Blake Lively, respectively. These dresses are perfect for the Young Hollywood set.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger