Let Them Eat Cake

| comments

Spring Fashion Week seemed to make me hungry. Like, really hungry. And not like, hungry for that new PS1 but actually hungry. For food.

Now, you may say, 'Why, Lindsey, you seem slightly crazy right now," but I kid you not- so many of the looks I saw seemed to remind me of food. And not just any food, but Dessert! Cakes and candy and cookies, oh my! Spring is just full of absolutely delectable treats.

Don't take my word for it? See for yourself! I carefully paired the most "bad for your heart but good for your soul" looks with the delicious deserts they reminded me of. Just be careful- you may want to grab a cookie or something to munch on.

Chanel is as classic as this wedding cake

Louis Vuitton shares a sunny disposition with this cupcake

Richard Nicoll loves a good ruffle

Dolce & Gabbana has as many sprinkles as these donut holes

Giambattista Valli has a taste for butter cream frosting

Mulberry and macarons share a love of pastels

Viktor & Rolf takes the cake with this fanciful dress

Runway images from Style.com
Dessert images from Marthastewartweddings,com and various tumblrs (aka not mine!)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger