She's So Lovely

| comments

Of course after two weeks in France I have fallen in love with everything francais and I am most envious of the flawless style those French women possess. Seriously, everywhere I turned in Paris I saw beautiful women in completely effortless, understated, yet brilliant ensembles that made me completely green with envy. Ever since I've been scouring stores and the internet for pieces that will give me that je ne sais quoi French feel, and I've also been looking for a bit of inspiration in the form of French fashion icons. And then, what do you know, my mom hands me her latest InStyle magazine and therein lies a spread about the current queen of French effortlessness and style, Clemence Poesy. She is so gorgeous and natural and her style is just magnificent. Here's her spread (be ready to be envious of her retro-chic outfits and the quaint seaport village backdrop)








(images from InStyle magazine)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger