helvetia

| comments

I'm back from my week-long trip to Switzerland with my mom and I must say I had the most amazing time! The chocolate, the architecture, the Alps! All of it was absolutely delightful.

Zurich, the largest city in Switzerland
Darling houses with bright shutters, including a pink and lavender combo that reminds me of my house :)
The medieval-era village of Stein on Rhine, decked out for the First of August (Swiss National Holiday)
Stein on Rhine
The old bridge in Lucerne; inside the bridge are hundreds of old paintings depicting historical scenes
A cool square in Lucerne, complete with picturesque cafe
All the buildings are painted or have bright colors, everything is so decorative!
See what I mean! A family tree displayed on the side of a building
A colorful outdoor market
The elaborate gold depiction of the Ascension of Mary at the Catholic Cathedral in Lucerne
Our last night in Switzerland. Such a beautiful place!

(images taken by me, edited with Aviary iPhone App)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger