. Kick Out The EPIC MotherFucker .

| comments




Teresa Lectar:


NECKLACE- [MANDALA]SHAMIRA DOG TAG necklace/Black
BRACELETS- [MANDALA] 7LUCK Bracelet /FEMALE/mp
NAILS- Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long Nails v1.2
TATTOO- *SL* NewSkool Tattoo & [Plastik]-Soul Ink-Equalize/Bad Word & s:x ink HEARTS TATTOO & S (and) P - I'm in love with my dildo Tattoo
HAIR- FWH 85    .MarieDoll.
BELT- >>X-Dream Dsg Belt "Letter"Black<<
BOOTS- ..:: Energie ::.  CARGO Boots  Bag
TOP- Twelve Days of Christmas Hunt- .MarieDoll.
PANTS- -SU!- Xlaw Ripped Jeans Black BOX
EYES- BP! ::Adored:: Ice
EYELASHES- - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes <3
SKIN- :Curio: Pout-Tantrum ALL TONES

Note: My posts never got shape info, because i do all my shapes.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger