Barbie in Action

| comments

 So I've been meaning to show you guys not just stuff about runway shows and awesome clothes, but also what I love to wear! I will admittedly call myself a pink-loving prep who lives in sandals and does not even venture outside without her oversize shades. I love dresses as much as I love my Prada heels, and I never pass up an opportunity to dress up.


It seems that springtime is filled with parties and events and chaos, and here are two outfits that I am particularly fond of.


For a friend's birthday
Dress: Juicy Couture
Shades: Coach
Shoes: BP


At my own birthday party
Dress: Roxy
Necklace: Five Loaves Two Fish
Wedges: Juicy Couture 


I'll definitely be posting many more outfits soon, so be sure to check it out!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashion Barbie Copyright © 2011. Fashion Barbie - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger